Austin is the CEO of Entro, a company that strives to connect recent immigrants to immigration legal services. Entro's vision is to take the headache of the process for immigrants, and solve client intake inefficiencies for attorneys. Entro and Bull City Lawyer became partners in late 2016, and together built Citizenship.Law, an innovative digital portal offering smart form solutions for immigration clients.
In the past, Austin was head of product at GoldenKey, an online real estate start up, where he used data and analytics to lead a team of developers and designers to build a real estate services platform used across the United States.
Damjan Denoble, Esq
Damjan founded Bull City Lawyer and Citizenship.Law after a successful, nearly decade-long career as a business consultant and legal counsel in Asia, the last four years of which were as a partner with Rubicon Strategy Group, the leading consulting group for multi-national healthcare companies entering and operating in Southeast Asia.
Read More »
- Duke University: B.A., Public Policy, Certificate, Health Policy
- University of Michigan Law School: J.D., Law
- University of Michigan Center for Chinese Studies: M.A., Chinese Studies
- Beijing University and Middlebury College: Advanced Chinese Language Study
Trent Williams, Esq
Trent Williams is registered to practice law in Tennessee, and is scheduled to take the BAR in North Carolina in February 2016. He currently works as a law clerk at Bull City Lawyer.
Trent comes from a background in movie production. In addition to bringing business talents to bear on the design and creation of automated WordPress contracting tools, Trent brings a wealth of legal talent to Bull City Lawyer, having clerked for the Honorable Julia S. Gibbons of the United States Sixth Court of Appeals and the Honorable Jerry Stokes of Tennessee's Shelby County Circuit Court.
Read More »
- Sewanee the University of the South: B.A., Economics
- University of Memphis Law School: J.D., Law
- University of Memphis Business School: M.B.A., Business